Oasis Garden is a charming Estate with spectacular, panoramic views and a hideout from noise and chaos associated with most part of Lagos. This estate offers 500 sqm (50ft by 100ft) generous spaces to move about (without losing that quaint, cozy atmosphere).
Wake up each morning to awe-inspiring sunrises in the North side of the Lekki Lagoon and drift off to sleep each night with the tranquil sounds of nature.
Situated in a friendly community with exciting neighborhoods such as Atlantic Hall School, Gov. Ambode’S Estate, Epe Resort, St. Augustine University and Otedola Housing Estate.
Here, I will list out 10 questions and answers about this wonderful estate.
1. Where is Oasis Garden Phase 1?
Poka, Epe, Lagos
RELATED: Oasis Garden Phase 1
2. Who is the owner / developer of Oasis Garden Phase 1?
Photizo Properties Limited
3. What type of infrastructure will the estate provide?
Perimeter Fencing, Drainage System, Interlocked Road Network Within the Estate, Electricity Lights
3. When will I get my Deed of Assignment and survey?
The Deed of Assignment and survey will be ready within 90 days after 100% of all payment
4. Would there be statutory charges?
No, It’s just a serviced plot.
5. When will my plot(s) be allocated to me?
3-6 months after completion of all payments including statutory fees.
6. What will I get after completion of payment?
Invoice, Receipt and Contract Of Sales
7. What does it takes to acquire a commercial plot in a corner piece?
There is no commercial plot avaliable of:
8. What type of title does Oasis Garden have on the land?
ALSO READ: Oasis Garden Phase 2
9. Is the road to the estate Motor-able?
Yes, the road leading to the estate is motor-able
10. Is there a time frame before the commencement of work start on my land after allocation?
No, there is no time limit to commence work, but maintenance of the undeveloped plots must be done frequently
Looking to invest in this property? Click the link below to message us
For more information and inspection contact: BayhanHomes @ www.bayhanhomes.com. or Call/WhatsApp: +2348138623765